Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Latest on of Rupert Sanders & Kristen Stewart Affair and Why Olympian Voula Papachristou: Booted out



Did Kristen Stewart cheat on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders?




It's the question all celebrity gossip followers are asking today, following reports by three separate outlets (People, Us Weekly and E! News) that all point to a fling between the Snow White and the Huntsman star and her director. Now adding fuel to that fire? A few online actions by Liberty Ross, Sanders' 33-year old wife and the mother of his two children.









The model has left two Tweets since the Us Weekly cover hit the Internet, both making it appear as if she's buying into the story. FIRST, she simply wrote "Wow," a seemingly innocuous word until you dig deeper and the last user Ross followed was none other than Us Weekly. SECOND, she left the cryptic message: "sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Ross has since deleted her Twitter account. Moreover, Ross penned a blog entry earlier this summer about the premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman, including with it a photo of herself, Stewart and Charlie Theron.




"Last night was quite a night for me and my family - the worldwide premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman," she wrote at the time. "We have lived and breathed this project every day now for two years, so to release it to the world last night was extremely exciting. “But the posting is now gone.





Voula Papachristou: Booted from Greek Olympic Team








In fewer than 140 characters, the 2012 Olympic dreams of Voula Papachristou have been dashed.Greece's triple-jump champion has actually been removed from her country's national team just days prior to the Opening Ceremony in London because she posted the following Tweet on July 22:"With so many Africans in Greece .. At least the mosquitoes of West Nile .. will eat homemade food!"



With backlash building and rebuke of this tasteless joke strong, Greece has announced that Papachristou will not compete at the Games due to "statements contrary to the values and ideas of the Olympic movement."She has since issued her own statement/apology:I would like to express my heartfelt apologies for the unfortunate and tasteless joke I published on my personal Twitter account. I am very sorry and ashamed for the negative responses I triggered, since I never wanted to offend anyone, or to encroach human rights. My dream is connected to the Olympic Games and I could not possibly participate if I did not respect their values. Therefore, I could never believe in discrimination between human beings and races.I would like to apologize to all my friends and fellow athletes, who I may have insulted or shamed, the National Team, as well as the people and companies who support my athletic career. Finally, I would like to apologize to my coach and my family.

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger