Friday, March 09, 2012

Who is dirty Scout Larue Willis and how to get a figure like Gretchen Rossi


To get a figure like hers, you've got to be willing to put in endless hours of exercise.
Gretchen Rossi showed just how much she's been working out to get ready for bikini season.

 Bikini ready: Gretchen Rossi posed at a Beach Bunny store in Miami yesterday and worked out in Orange County, California today

The Real Housewives of Orange County star couldn't resist showing off the fruits of her labour in her Southern California hometown today. Wearing only a white sports bra and tiny tangerine-colored Nike shorts, the blonde bombshell went through the motions of her seemingly daily routine.  The 33-
Bikini ready: Gretchen Rossi posed at a Beach Bunny store in Miami yesterday and worked out in Orange County, California today



year-old reality star stretched and struck yoga poses to get limbered up for a jog near her OC home. She has gone from one warm locale to another, given only yesterday she was in Miami, Florida with boyfriend Slade Smiley.

Yoga poser: The reality star struck some yoga poses before her run today


The two were spotted shoppin g on
Collins Avenue
, where they stopped at a Beach Bunny swimwear boutique. Rossi posed coyly for her boyfriend, trying on skimpy suits like the featured black bikini. Both he and she clearly liked what they saw, because she walked out of the store with more than a few two-pieces. The California girl recently chatted about her relationship with Smiley,

Lunges: The blonde bombshell struck a few poses before her workout
telling iVillage.com that the two aren't headed to the chapel quite yet. She said that she and her beau are still on a 'lease programme.' The reality star also spoke about ending her ongoing feud with co-star Tamra Barney. She said: 'I watched myself on the show and I saw that I'd become kind of a bitter person. I was angry, I was mad, I was just not myself and I had a lot of negative energy because of something that I was angry at Tamra for doing to me.

Shopped 'til they dropped: Rossi and boyfriend Slade Smiley shopped on Miami's Collins Avenue yesterday
'I really wanted to get the positive back in my life so I knew the only way to do that was to forgive and just move forward.'


New fame-DEMI & BRUCE DIRTY DAUGHTER SCOUT



SCOUT LARUE WILLIS, the uber-naughty daughter of DEMI MOORE and BRUCE WILLIS has been Tweeting way too much information such as her coke use,  her “cum stained sheets”and getting finger banged by a top fashion photog. The Ivy Gate Blog exposed Scout’s nefarious behavior that




the buttocks baring hottie recently divulged on a pseudo anonymous Twitter account besides attending prestigious Brown University – and being in a band  as she mentions her “coke habit”, “casually taking MDMA” (Ecstasy), and "railing Klonopin".


She also makes vague cinematic violent threats against fellow Brown classmates and others and posts bawdy amateur photography such as a pic of her with aging lothario Terry Richardson (most recently linked to Lindsay Lohan) for whom Scout apparently posed topless after Richardson tried to have sex with her.Recent entries included: “haven’t washed me sheets in like months, cum stains, soda stains, mascara on the pillows the works! finally taking then to the dry cleaners!"Scout also alerted her readers to her ongoing waxing sessions: “Getting my vag waxed as I tweet, was jut chastised by a tiny Russian woman for being so hairy”

Scout also boasted about having drug-fueled sex with a stranger: “Casually took MDMA at this little bar downtown and got fingered by the hot dude who delivered our munches because I was with too









many gays.”And Scout also Tweeted that NY provocateur/photog Terry Richardson also tried to have his way with her: “Last night Terry Richardson tried to finger me, I didn’t let him, obviously. But I did let him photograph me topless in the bathroom.”
Is Scout trying to make a name for herself? Sad for someone named after the protagonist in “To Kill a Mockingbird”.

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger