Thursday, December 08, 2011

Who is Jonah Mowry? Watch Truth or Lie and L.Lohan Playboy Leaked Picture

Who is Jonah Mowry? Watch Truth or Lie



 
Jonah Mowry has received A LOT of attention ever since he uploaded his powerful video on his experience with bullying.
Most of it has been positive. People without the need to further bully have seen the strong, young man he is. Of course, there has been some negative attention as well. Some have actually had the audacity to question the reality behind the video and others are even saying bullying is "just something to get over." Well now Jonah's mother is speaking out on all of it, and we want to listen:
First and foremost, I am proud of the responses we've gotten from people. I'm thankful. There are a lot of people that are giving their warm wishes and uplifting Jonah, and I think that's good. I'm disappointed that people would question whether it's true. He is sick over all the horrible posts and so are we. It's very overwhelming. I'm disappointed that somebody could look at the first video and then look at the second and think it's a lie. He's a child. He's a 14-year-old boy. He's very young.Yes; it's extremely disappointing how some could actually find this as a tool for their own negative behavior. But the important thing here is that Jonah is doing well, and he is much happier than he was when he made the first video! As for the skeptics, they're clearly battling their own demons, and we only wish they can see what love is. Keep being brave, Jonah!!! You have influenced and inspired more than you'll ever know!



Hopefully This will quiet the skeptics finally!For those continuing to bully Jonah Mowry by questioning the validity of his video, we have found his old Formspring account.The answer to the below question, posted just days after her made his bullying video back in August, tells so much.What is your main goal for this school year?Make it through Alive. (Im serious)

Thankfully Jonah HAS made it through alive, as the school year has progressed. Thankfully he HAS made friends and is happier. And, yes, thankfully he's getting some much needed counseling.

Now let him be!



In his own words!

Following the false claims made against him and all the hate thrown his way since his emotional video about being bullied went viral, 14 year old Jonah Mowry took to YouTube and wrote the following in the description to the clip above.

He says:

To all my friends and supporters,
I made this video 4 months ago just before school was about to start. I was 13. It was a very emotionally dark time in my life. I made the video at in the morning; I hadn't been sleeping at night for a long time, too many things going on in my head. I was dreading going back to school and I had not come out to my family yet. Only my closest friends knew. I didn't know how to say what I needed to say. All I could think about were all the bad things that had been happening at school last year, every year for that matter. I just couldn't bare to go through that anymore. I was done being fake happy, pretending hateful words didn't hurt, done hiding it from my family.So this video was made for my friends that had moved on to High School who were worried for me, to say to them that I was going to take a stand, and to the haters at my middle school that I'm not going anywhere. I am who I am. I posted the video here and told people were to find it. That was it.
My friends were moved by the video and thought I did something important. I was encouraged to upload it to my Facebook page so more people could see it. Maybe it could help someone else going through the same thing. So I linked it Dec. 1st. My Parents saw it for the first time Dec, 2nd.Then….. all this happened.
I never expected in a million years that it would have such a wonderful impact on so many people. I am truly humbled and truly thankful for all the love, encouragement and support from people all over the world. It's been incredibly overwhelming. I don't know what to say. Thank you so, so much!astly, yes you have seen me happy in a couple short videos replies I posted; I would think that would be a good thing , and yes I do have friends, my High School friends, and I have made friends because when I came out they realized that they had hurt me and that they fealt sorry. The video is real, and true.
In the last few months everything eventually came out in the open, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders; I'm happy, I'm excepted for who I am, I'm more confident and feel stronger every day.
Thank you all, Love and peace to all who are hurting.
Jonah Mowry"

And there you have it!

Stay strong, Jonah!

You are brave! You are special! You are inspiring!

Nude spread PLAYBOY- LINDSAY LOHAN’s

LINDSAY LOHAN’s nude spread PLAYBOY cover has been leaked.Lilo is featured on the January/February cover of Playboy, sitting on a chair, with Bunny ears covering her body, but her legs are spread wide open, RadarOnline.com  reported.
The Hef mag streets December 15, 2011.Playboy has confirmed to RadarOnline.com that it is indeed their January/February issue featuring Lohan.As  previously reported, Lohan had to reshoot the photo spread as her first set of pix weren't up to Playboy's high standards.What, no Bunny Yeager?





0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger