Friday, December 23, 2011

Jodie Marsh posts X-rated ha ha naked and Katie Price in just tights and knickers



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

To all blog Readers




She's one of the biggest exhibitionists around, and made headlines earlier this year when she unveiled her new figure after training to become a bodybuilder.So it comes as little surprise that when Jodie Marsh was thinking about how to celebrate her birthday, she came up with an idea which involved being naked.The glamour model posted a series of pictures on her Twitter page as she went nude for her 32nd birthday apart from a a furry hat and boots. Jodie accompanied the shots with the caption: 'Oi oi nakedness. What a way to start my birthday. Haha :-) x x x'

Do you like my birthday suit? Jodie Marsh posted some X-rated pictures on Twitter to treat fans as she celebrated turning 32


While some of the pictures, which we have censored, showed Jodie straddling her Harley motorcycle, others showed her posed up with male model Rob Mead.

Baring all: Jodie goes naked apart from a furry hat and boots in the shots, which we have censored
Jodie had originally put the shots on her Twitter yesterday before removing them and reposting them as a birthday treat for fans this morning.
She added: 'There. That's my present to all of you. Now what have you got me? Haha ;-) x x x x'
Jodie underwent a drastic new regime in a bid to get ready for the Natural Physique Association (NPA) Mike Williams Classic and Pro-Am Bodybuilding Championships in September.
She said at the time: 'In just 50 days I have gone from 25 per cent body fat to 10 per cent body fat, gained 8 pounds of muscle, and lost 20 pounds of fat.

Baring all: Jodie goes naked apart from a furry hat and boots in the shots, which we have censored


'In 8 weeks I have achieved what normally takes 6 to 9 months.'
And the Essex-born model added that adopting the new regime has meant she has regained the confidence to go naked again.
She said: 'I feel proud of myself. I've always been confident, but I've had moments where I haven't wanted people to see me naked.'

New figure: Jodie stunned fans when she unveiled her new bodybuilding physique earlier this year
Jodie added to The Sun: 'I've had an amazing year. I didn't know what to expect when my bodybuilding photos came out but people have been so positive.
'Their comments and encouragement have made me so happy.'



0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger