Thursday, December 01, 2011

J.Lo kisses her toyboy in the street and Sexy Emily Scott fancy Mark Wright (video)


Emily Scott fancy Mark Wright

Essex bound: After flirting with Mark Wright in the jungle in I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here, Emily Scott is making plans to meet up with her beau on his home turf 
Just as it looked like their romance was about to finally heat up, Emily Scott was voted out of the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

'I really fancy Mark': The 28-year-old model impressed the TOWIE star with her curves in the jungle, and she's revealed that the feeling is mutual


But the 28-year-old swimsuit model has revealed that it's only the beginning, as she has already made plans to visit the UK soon, with Essex her first port of call.


Romantic rendezvous: Emily says she wants a guided tour of Essex when she arrives in the UK in the next week or two
'I really fancy Mark,' the blonde beauty admitted after leaving the jungle this week. 'We've been having fun and we're a bit flirty and cheeky so who knows where that


 Jungle romance: 'We're a bit flirty and cheeky so who knows where that will go,' she said of her relationship with Mark


Miss Scott told press that she and the 23-year-old Essex boy have already made plans to meet-up after the show.
'I'm looking forward to seeing him when he gets out,' she told the Sun. 'I definitely will be coming to Essex. I can't wait to go. I lived in the UK for three years but I've never been to Essex before. I am looking forward to checking it out.

'I have asked him to show me around when I'm there in the next week to two weeks. I'm hoping I'll get a guided tour








J.Lo kisses her toyboy in the street

Jennifer Lopez has only been dating dancer Casper Smart for a month.
But there's no doubt the singer/actress is smitten with her toyboy after they enjoyed a public kissing session in the street.

Tender: The mother-of-two pulls Smart close to her as she kisses him on the lips
The PDA session came just days before Smart accompanied Lopez and her children for a Thanksgiving family holiday to Hawaii last weekend.


Public display of affection: Jennifer Lopez embraces toyboy boyfriend Casper Smart as he rehearses with Mike Posner in Los Angeles last month

And in photos that will undoubtedly upset her estranged husband Marc Anthony, Caspar is seen bonding with twins Max and Emme.


Hold me close: The singer whispers sweet nothings in the young man's ear
Dancer Smart, 24, joined Lopez, 42, on a family

Playing around: The pair were enjoying a break in rehearsals for the AMAs, which saw Lopez perform in front of her estranged husband



0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger