Friday, May 27, 2011

Who is More Sexy in Nude Ashley Tisdale, Keri Hilson, Bridget Moynahan and Kaley Cuoco (Allure?)

In Allure's annual shoot called "Baring All," Tisdale tells the magazine, "I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young. Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman."
Ashley-Tisdale-Allure.jpg
"High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale is all grown up.

Reality TV star Lauren Conrad graced Allure's annual "Nude" May issue -- fully clothed -- and talked about not knowing how sexy she can be. "I'm not a sexy person. I'm OK with it. I've never been the sexy girl. Whenever I've had a boyfriend, he's always been like, 'Oh, you're cute.'"
Check out Lauren and Ashley, along with spectacular shots of Keri Hilson, Bridget Moynahan and Kaley Cuoco, posing in their birthday suits for photographer Patrick Demarchelier in Allure's annual "Nude" May issue, on newsstands now.









lauren-conrad.jpg


BRIDGET MOYNAHAN

On Moynahan's mind in this picture: "Mostly whether things were getting squashed in the wrong way," she says. The 40-year-old Blue Bloods actress was confident about some things. "You know you're going to have good lighting and positioning to help your body out." In the real world, though, Moynahan says, "I never roam around in bikinis, and I am only naked in the privacy of my own home. In this electronic age, it's not safe to be naked anywhere else, even in locker rooms." But her hesitation isn't


KALEY CUOCO

Cuoco confesses, "I have not told my family about this, and I'll tell you why: Until they see the photos, they won't understand. All a mother or father hears is the word 'naked.' When I told my mom about the shoot, I left out the part about taking my clothes off." The 25-year-old star of The Big Bang Theory says of her preparation for the shoot, "My obsession is yoga, so I was already yogi-ing it every day," she says. "And I did veggies, raw food, and egg whites. So boring!" She was surprised by her own lack of shyness. "I was way more excited than I ever thought I would be. Which made me realize, I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I thought



KERI HILSON

Before all her hit songs, Hilson worked behind the scenes as a successful songwriter. Stepping out of the background was not as effortless as Hilson, 28, now makes it look. "The transition to being in front of the camera was very, very difficult," she says. "Everyone has their idea of what you should look like. 'You need to get into the gym.' 'You need to wear less clothes.' 'Wear dresses and skirts

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger news

Copyright © Trending Hollywood Celebrity Scandal Updates Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger